Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
NECHE is the regional accreditation agency for colleges and universities in the six New England states: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont. It is recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education as a reliable authority on the quality of education for the institutions it accredits.
Academic Program Accreditation
In addition to institutional accreditation, many of the University of Hartford academic majors and programs are accredited by a professional agency. The University of Hartford offers programs that are accredited and/or approved by the following agencies.
- Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC)
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Commission on Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE)
- Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
- Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiological Technology (JRCERT)
- National Commission on Orthotics and Prosthetics (NCOPE)